May 26, 2018

InstaCandy Review: Have a Sweet Summer

Welcome back to my blog! Recently I've been extremely busy with studying for AP exams, finals, and other end-of-year assignments. The end of the school year was definitely bittersweet. This year was both the most stressful and the most enjoyable yet. However, I can't wait to get back to my blog this summer! 


Speaking of which, as students I think you'll agree that we all deserve to treat ourselves after a strenuous school year. I know I do. Today, I'm teaming up with InstaCandy to show you a unique way to indulge your sweet tooth this summer. InstaCandy is a subscription box service that delivers candy to your door for under $25- They offer one month, three month, and six month subscriptions. Each box comes with 8+ candy items, ranging from sweet to sour. Check out their website HERE for pricing and other information. I would like to thank InstaCandy for sending me their May box to review. 




As you can see, the May box contained a wide variety of candies, including bubblegum, sour dip, and Twizzlers. The gummy cake was the main feature of this box, and I was excited to try it. My favorite items from the box have to be the Haribo gummies and the truffle bar - I love gummies, and you can never go wrong with chocolate. Overall I was really happy with the box and I liked how there were both candies I was familiar with and others that I have never heard of before. If you have a sweet tooth like me, check out InstaCandy this summer and let me know what you think! 
Also, I plan to focus more time on my blog this summer, so be sure to stay tuned and leave your links below! I hope everyone has a wonderful summer. xo
What is your favorite candy?

14 comments:

  1. This is such an exciting subscription box! Will definitely look into it. Looking forward to seeing more content this summer! Would love to collaborate if you're interested. Best of luck with finals!!

    https://guiliannamarie. blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guilianna, I loved my experience with InstaCandy! I'm glad you enjoyed.
      We should definitely collaborate soon - it's always a pleasure! Hope you have a wonderful summer!

      Delete
  2. I want this box full of candy but I would give me so much headache. and unhealthy feels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vanessa, this box would be the perfect way to treat yourself! Have a lovely summer!

      Delete
  3. Wow this is awesome! I'd love to see your reviews on all the candy!
    http://expeditiontoeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed, Andrea! The candy was all so delicious - they offer such great variety!

      Delete
  4. my goodness, I did not know they did a candy monthly box, need this in my life haha
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! InstaCandy is so unique and that's why I love it. Thanks for reading and commenting!!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow look at all those I feel like I'd want to eat them all at once! It's such a good subscription box idea! x

    - Eternalleigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the temptation is so hard to resist! Thanks for reading, Leigh, and be sure to let me know if you check them out!

      Delete
  6. What a great idea! I could definitely have done with one of these at university being delivered to my door every month!

    Issy | MissIsGoode
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, Issy! That would have been a great way to treat yourself for all your hard work! Have a wonderful summer. xo

      Delete

I love hearing from you. Leave your link if you'd like. :)